Reflecting on 8 years


Reflecting🤔....April 4, 2009 I started on this journey to create an intimate, zen chiropractic office where my clients would feel comfortable unwinding while getting adjusted. A place where it would be more than just about numbers and time restrictions. I was told many times to follow the traditional office model, stay in insurance, and that my office was too girly. I listened and decided to do what my heart desired. I took a leap of faith towards what I dreamed it would be regardless of what others thought. I still don't have my chandelier lighting (Lol!) but I have a place that makes me happy. This experience, ever changing, has been full of emotions and hard at times.I truly believe that this process has made stronger in so many ways that I didn't expect. I am just so grateful for being blessed to do this for 8 years by myself. I soooooooo can't believe its been that long. God has kept me.

I love that this experience has brought awesome clients in my life, that have become great friends. People that I can laugh with, cry with and just be myself. I am constantly changing and I know more changes are on the way. Overall I would not have changed a thing about my journey. I took the road less traveled and its has not been pretty but I am still walking. I don't know what tomorrow brings but as long as I see unicorns 🦄, butterflies🦋, angels, and fairies, It will be okay.

No comments