My Gilbraltar Dream, Wilmington Delaware

As many people go about their daily hustle and bustle driving in Wilmington, Delaware, few notice the hidden gem sitting at the intersection of Pennsylvania Avenue and Greenhill Avenue.  


Behind the tall stone wall lies the lovely property of Gilbraltar, Delaware’s hidden oasis of horticultural and history. Developed originally in 1844 by John Rodney Brincklé, Gilbraltar maintains its characteristic charm thanks to Preservation Delaware and currently to the Gibraltar Preservation Group. 




I would love to own this historic property. Born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware, I have worked with my friend Elizabeth H. Ryan every weekend as a child in various gardens. I love the beauty and calmness of gardens and would love the opportunity to make this my new project. Gibraltar would be a perfect spot for my boutique healing center. A girl can dream 

Find out more on the "Reopening the doors" at the link below

No comments